Since there is no social science, that is to say, no sociology, it may seem strange that any book should be entitled Political Sociology – a title expressing a species of an inexistent genus.
Lista datilografada, publicada em Sobre Portugal (1979, 261).
- An Economic Theory in Politics
- Political Sociology
- Public Opinion
- Relations between the several powers of the State
- Rules for Social Thinking
- The essay on the uselessness of revolutions, and on the nature of the revolutionary spirit
- The Evolution of the State (beginning with Greece, since all, with us, begins with Greece)
- The Social Importance of Spelling
- Theory of the Political Suffrage