the nature of the revolutionary spirit.
since all, with us, begins with Greece).
Since there is no social science, that is to say,
no sociology, it may seem strange that any book should
be entitled Political Sociology – a title expressing the
a species of an inexistent genus.
Lista datilografada, publicada em Sobre Portugal (1979, 261).
- An Economic Theory in Politics
- Political Sociology
- Public Opinion
- Relations between the several powers of the State
- Rules for Social Thinking
- The essay on the uselessness of revolutions, and on the nature of the revolutionary spirit
- The Evolution of the State (beginning with Greece, since all, with us, begins with Greece)
- The Social Importance of Spelling
- Theory of the Political Suffrage